Hikyaku Cool Express
- Time Slot
This service is available for a wider range of parcels than our competitors' cool delivery services: up to 140 cm (total dimensions of 3 sides) and 20 kg in weight. We offer full support to provide high quality and low-cost delivery of chilled and frozen items, giving you freshness, quality and peace of mind.
Our special cool trucks offer the following benefits:
- Refrigerated transport under strict temperature control (2 ℃ to 10 ℃ for chilled items, -18 ℃ or lower for frozen items)
- Reasonable delivery prices (cool delivery fees start at 270 yen for packages up to 60 cm (total dimensions of 3 sides) and 2 kg in weight)
- A wide selection of available sizes, up to 140 cm (total of 3 sides) and 20 kg in weight.
- Please ask about packages weighing more than 20 kg.
- Monthly payment is available only for corporate customers.
Available Parcel Size
This service is available for packages up to 140 cm (total dimensions of 3 sides) and 20 kg in weight.
Charges (for sending packages)
The following charges are applied.
- Hikyaku Express
Available for parcels up to 160 cm (total dimensions of 3 sides) and 30 kg in weight.
(For Hikyaku Cool Express, available size range is up to 140 cm and 20 kg in weight.)
Please ask about packages weighing more than 20 kg. Please contact a sales office for more details.)
- Hikyaku Air Express
Faster delivery to remote areas is available by using air transport.
See the Price List or carry out a Price Search for more details.
Service fees (service fees charged in addition to the regular price)
A Cool Delivery Fee is added to the regular price. The same fee is charged for chilled and frozen delivery.
|Size||Total dimensions of 3 sides||Weight||Cool Delivery Fee (tax incl.)|
|60||Up to 60 cm||Up to 2 kg||270 yen|
|80||Up to 80 cm||Up to 5 kg||324 yen|
|100||Up to 100 cm||Up to 10 kg||432 yen|
|140||Up to 140 cm||Up to 20 kg||702 yen|
- Please ask us about items weighing more than 20 kg. Please contact our sales offices for more details.
How to Use
- Please tick either "Chilled" or "Frozen" in the Cool Express check-box on the delivery form.
- Use a Hikyaku Cool Express sticker (chilled or frozen).
- Explain to the sales driver that you are using Hikyaku Cool Express.
- When using e-collect, please use an e-collect delivery form.
Notes on using Cool Express
- Please check that cool delivery services are available for your delivery region.
- Hikyaku Cool Express is not a refrigeration service for packages. Please cool your items beforehand. (For chilled items, at 8℃ or below for at least 6 hours; or for frozen items, at -18℃ or below for at least 12 hours)
- Please note that some service operations are performed at chilled temperatures; and packages may be exposed to ambient air temporarily during Hikyaku Cool Express transportation.
- Please affix a Hikyaku Cool Express sticker, specified by Sagawa Express, on your items yourself, to clarify whether they are chilled or frozen.
- There is a maximum storage period of 4 days in the event that the recipient is not available to accept delivery of the package.
- We cannot accept items that exceed the limits of our temperature control (items for controlled freezing point storage, frozen items requiring temperature control below -18℃, etc.) Please see our Temperature Control List for more details.
- We do not handle combination packaging with significant size variation, even if the packages are within our sizing guidelines.
Notes on Use
- The maximum compensation for damages is 300,000 yen.
- We cannot handle dangerous items.
- Delivery may be delayed as a result of traffic congestion caused by natural disasters or accidents, or abnormal weather conditions, etc.
- Packing must be carried out by customers.
- Please notify our staff of any personal information, high-value items, etc. contained in your package that require special care.
- Please write descriptions of the items being sent and any special remarks in the "Descriptions" box on the delivery form.