Hikyaku Air Express
- Time Slot
Using air transport enables next-day delivery to anywhere in Japan.Please use this service if you have an urgent package for delivery to a faraway destination.
The following two types of service are available, depending on the customer’s needs.
- Next day morning delivery
Parcels are placed on the final flight the same day they are collected, and delivered the following morning. (Dispatch is not available on Sundays or national holidays.)
- Next day afternoon delivery
Parcels are placed on the earliest flight on the day after they are collected, and delivered in the afternoon. (Some deliveries are not available on Sundays or national holidays.)
- Collection deadlines vary depending on the flight used.
- Monthly payment is available only for corporate customers.
Available Parcel Size
This service is available for packages up to 160 cm (total dimensions of 3 sides) and 30 kg in weight.
- Hikyaku Cool Express, is available for packages up to 140 cm (total dimensions of 3 sides) and 20 kg in weight.
- The loading capacity of aircraft is limited so please consult a member of staff before sending large-sized parcels or a large number of parcels.
- Packages above this size and multi-item dispatches will be transported using Hikyaku Large Size Air Express.
Charges (for sending packages)
Hikyaku Air Express Charges.
Please see the Price List for details.
- Hikyaku Large Size Air Express prices will be applied when multi-item dispatches are made.
- An additional transit fee is charged for delivery to certain remote islands. Please contact a sales office for more details.
How to Use
- Please use the Hikyaku Express delivery form.
- Attach a Hikyaku Air Express sticker.
- Explain to the sales driver that you are using Hikyaku Air Express.
- If you pay in cash at the time of shipment, please use the “Paid by sender” delivery form. If you use e-collect, please use the e-collect delivery form.
Common examples of dangerous items that cannot be sent by air
Please note that the following items cannot be sent by Hikyaku Air Express.
Notes on Use
- The maximum compensation for damages is 300,000 yen.
To ensure flight safety, we are not able to carry dangerous items onboard aircraft, and we are unable to handle confidential correspondence, money or securities.
Here are some common examples of dangerous items that cannot be sent by air.
- Delivery may be delayed as a result of traffic congestion caused by natural disasters or accidents, or abnormal weather conditions, etc.
- Packing must be carried out by customers.
- Please notify our staff of any personal information, high-value items, etc. contained in your package that require special care.
- We may refuse to accept a package if it is too difficult to be handled by a single person. Moreover, the loading capacity of aircraft is limited so please consult a member of staff before sending large-sized parcels or a large number of parcels.
- Please write descriptions of the items being sent and any special remarks in the "Descriptions" box on the delivery form.