Hikyaku Large Size Express
- Time Slot
We send packages with total dimensions above 160 cm (up to 260 cm) and up to 50 kg in weight and multi-item dispatches anywhere in Japan with the same speed as Hikyaku Express.
- Please contack a sales office for details of collection deadlines, etc.
- Monthly payment is available only for corporate customers.
Available Parcel Size
This service is available for packages over 160 cm & up to 260 cm (total dimensions of 3 sides) and 50 kg in weight, and for multi-item dispatches.
- This service is not available for the delivery of two-wheeled vehicles (motorcycles) other than bicycles, large-sized furniture, or any other items for which loading and unloading cannot be done by a single person.
- Packages over 260 cm (total dimensions of 3 sides) or 50 kg in weight can be sent using our Charter Service or Large Furniture and Home Appliance Transport and Installation Service.
Charges (for sending packages)
Hikyaku Large Size Express Charges
See the Price List or carry out a Price Search for more details.
- An additional transit fee is charged for delivery to certain remote islands.
An additional charge of 20% shall be added for the following items.
- Irregular-shaped items (bicycles, legged sofas, furniture with wheels, chairs, etc.)
- Artwork/craft works (glass objects, paintings, etc.)
How to Use
Please use the same delivery form as Hikyaku Express.
Notes on Use
- The maximum compensation for damages is 300,000 yen.
- We cannot handle dangerous items, confidential correspondence, money or securities.
- Delivery may be delayed as a result of traffic congestion caused by natural disasters or accidents, or abnormal weather conditions, etc.
- Packing must be carried out by customers.
- Please notify our staff of any personal information, high-value items, etc. contained in your package that require special care.
- We may refuse to accept a package if it is too difficult to be handled by a single person.
- Please write descriptions of the items being sent and any special remarks in the "Descriptions" box on the delivery form.